- Millennium Protection Plan
- Auto Perfect by Millennium
- Millennium Auto Perfect 360
- Millennium Auto Perfect PRIME
- Millennium Auto Perfect XII
- Auto Perfect Select
- Auto Perfect Premier
- Millennium Tire & Wheel
- Millennium ETCH
- Millennium Vehicle Replacement ETCH
- Millennium GAP
- Advance Service Contract
- Auto Advance
- Millennium Club
Vehicle Service Contract
- Insurance carrier rated A+ Superior by A.M. Best
- Vehicle coverage available up to 175,000 starting odometer miles
- Current plus 15 model years
- 5 year/100,000 mile coverage for vehicles with up to 125,000 time of sale miles
- Rental and towing coverage
- 3 competitive levels to choose from
- Optional seals and gaskets for all coverage levels up to 125,000 time of sale miles
- Optional day one coverage for all 3 coverage levels
Auto Advance is Mechanical Protection for Pre-Owned Vehicles
Auto Advance Protection Plan is a vehicle service contract that provides vehicle protection, rental reimbursement, towing coverage, and increased resale value. Auto Advance Service Contracts are accepted by repair facilities nationwide.
Auto Advance Service Contract pays for parts and labor of covered components during the term of the vehicle service contract.
Auto Advance Service Contracts are accepted by repair facilities nationwide. In the event that a network repair facility is not available, transient claims are paid by a nationally accepted credit card.
If your customer is in need of a rental vehicle due to a covered mechanical breakdown, Auto Advance will allow rental coverage with no deductible.
The Auto Advance Service Contract provides for towing reimbursement when in conjunction with the repair of a covered item.
Increased Resale Value
If the vehicle is sold, the remaining Auto Advance coverage can be transferred to the new owner, providing the opportunity of a higher resale price.
Covered Components include:
- Transmission/Transfer Case
- Drive Axles
Includes items listed in the Powertrain Coverage Plus:
- Air Conditioner
Includes items listed in Powertrain and Standard Coverage Plus:
- Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS)
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Fuel System